My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.spachethespatula.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

IMG_0536


What a wonderful holiday! Everyone just sits around and stuffs their faces until it's near impossible to move. I love it!
My Thanksgiving this year was small, but big in flavor. It was spectacular! I spent it with my boyfriend, Mikey, and his parents and even though I did really miss my family, it was really delightful .
We had so much food! I brought over the desserts and cranberry sauce and then whipped up some mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus when I got there. John cooked an excellent turkey and made the most delicious turkey stock that created a gravy that was simply sublime. Amy made some amazing stuffing and a lovely homemade applesauce.
Everything was so phenomenally good that it's hard to put into words! To better explain everything, here are some photos:


Cooking dinner:


tday3


The gorgeous table:


tday4
IMG_0531
Isn't the china just beautiful?


Mmmm, feast!:


IMG_0532
Yes, I'm a dark meat fan for the initial meal, but I prefer the white meat for the classic leftover turkey sandwiches.


IMG_0534
Yep, I did eat everything on that plate if you were wondering.


Finally dessert (x2!):


IMG_0550
IMG_0545


IMG_0554
IMG_0556
Pumpkin Banana Cream Pie- which we we all far too full to eat by the time it was served but still ate anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails