My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.spachethespatula.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Pay it Forward Goodies

rachael2


About a month ago, I left a comment over on Closet Cooking regarding an event called Pay It Forward. Three people are randomly chosen from the comments to participate, and Kevin sends them a box of food-related goodies. The idea is that, then, each of those three people will host the event themselves and choose three more people each that they will send out boxes to! I was a winner (yay!), and I just got my box a few days ago and thought I would post my incredibly awesome Canadian foodie gifts:


First, some Maple Cream Cookies (For the record, these are so terribly scrumptious. I use the word terrible because I can't keep my paws off of them!):
rachael7


Pure Maple Syrup (the good stuff):
rachael4


Maple Sugar (I can't wait to bake with this; think maple sugar cookies, or a maple caramel!):
rachael5


Some AMAZING-looking Balsamic Fig and Date Mustard that I'm sure you could put on your shoe and it would be wonderful:
rachael6


A couple bags of Maple Tea (Oh how I adore tea of all sorts):
rachael8


And lastly, a few Japanese Kit-Kat Bars (really cool!):
Pay it Forward- Japanese KitKats


Thanks so much Kevin!


I will, of course, be participating in this even as well, choosing three more random individuals to send out boxes too, but the rules state that I have a whole year to do this. As I have very few readers (read maybe 5 including family?) at the moment, I don't think that now would be the best time for me to do any sort of give-away, but do look forward to it in the semi-near future!


Now, at the same time (like within one or two days) I also entered a give-away for a Starbucks mug over at Blissful Bellas, and somehow won that as well (talk about lucky)! Starbucks was all out of their holiday mugs for my prize, but I got this gorgeous mug instead:
rachael10
I love it! Thanks girls! I can't wait to have some of my new Canadian tea in this mug :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails