My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.spachethespatula.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

IMG_0022

I have decided to do a bit of an overhaul on the blog (hey why not I still don't have any readers ha ha). Instead of chronicling each and every one of my meals, I have decided to just blog about the most interesting! Maybe that will be all three one day, maybe it will only be a cool baked item I happened to make on another. I don't really know yet, but I think that's part of the fun- figuring it all out! My schedule is just such weird hours because of work and figuring out school and whatnot to be able to promise three square meals- creatively thought-up and plated every day so I feel this will be the next best option. Things may change again down the line, and that's okay too, because the point of this blog is to share my love of cooking and baking with others, no matter the fashion it is presented!

IMG_0021
IMG_0032IMG_0033
IMG_0024
UltimateChocChip2
SaltedCaramelCupcakes2UltimateChocChip3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails