My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.spachethespatula.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 5, 2009

A Sweet Treat- Sweet and Nutty Greek Yogurt

The Smart Bran kept me full for quite a while, but at around 3:30 I started to get hungry again. Since it would be such a late lunch, I opted for a larger than normal snack instead of a full meal. I decided on a Fage 0% Greek yogurt mixed with some of the strawberry syrup that I had made the other day for my pancakes. While the syrup was too sweet for the pancakes, It made an excellent addition to the tangy yogurt. I will definitely be joining the two again sometime soon!


IMG_0035
I topped off the yogurt with a tablespoon of toasted pecans (that I may have slightly over-toasted ), a sprinkle of ground flax, and a small spoonful of Maranatha Raw Almond Butter. Delish!

IMG_0036

The crunchy pecans paired so nicely with the sweet strawberry syrup. This was the perfect amount of food too. I think a tiny bit of dark chocolate chunks in here could have made this a delightful dessert!

IMG_0038

Yum, yum, yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails