My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.spachethespatula.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fiberlicious

Breakfast this morning was fairly ordinary as far as looks and effort go, but it tasted wonderful. It was just cereal and fruit but I loved it :)!

IMG_0013

I love this Nature's Path Smart Bran cereal. It makes the perfect base for mix-ins. It's super crunchy mixed with the perfect amount of subtle sweetness. This morning I opted for simple and just added a banana but another option I really like is frozen blueberries. Yum! They make the milk ice cold and so refreshing.

IMG_0012

Simple but satisfying (plus it's really, very good for you)!

IMG_0014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails